Play Safe Stay Safe - golf guidelines
Drink Safe Stay Safe
Following the latest COVID-19 guidance from the Government, issued on Monday 23 November, a 3 Tier system will be in place from Wednesday 2 December. As a result, we will be adhering to these rules and how whether the bar is open will depend on whether the area of Buckinghamshire is deemed to be in Tier 1 or not.
If we are designated as a Tier 1 Area, then the following protocols will be in place:
- The bar and catering facilities will only be open to those people who have played golf on the day, so please ensure that you read and follow the PLAY SAFE STAY SAFE guidelines
- Our bar catering facilities will be open 10.00am to 4.00pm daily.
- We will be operating from The Oak Room only
- Please wait at the 'welcome' table to be seated
- Tables will be set up to seat up to 4 people, and therefore a group of up to 4 golfers will be seated together, however, please ask if you wish to make up a group of six people, and we will accommodate this where possible
- Should any golfer live in a designated COVID-19 Tier 2 area, please let this be known to our staff as unfortunately you will have to be seated at a table of one, or with persons from the same household or bubble. We will do our best to seat you within 2 metres of your playing partner(s)
- Should any golfer live in a designated COVID-19 Tier 3 area, please DO NOT attempt to socialise with others indoors, which includes the bar area
- Due to social distancing rules, we ask that you do not move to another table or move chairs once you have been allocated a table
- Because of the number of tables and space being limited, each table will be allocated a maximum of 45 minutes, after which they may be asked to leave, so that the table can be prepared for the next group
- You will be given a menu, and your order will be taken at your table, and payment will be by card only - with contactless payment up to £45.00
- Because there is a limited amount of time available per table, we will only be offering a limited selection of drinks, sandwiches, chips and cake
- Your drinks and food will be brought to your table, so there is no need to queue at the bar
- Please speak to a member of staff should you wish to place a second order of drinks
- Please note we will also be offering a Takeaway service up to 2pm - please use the bins on the course to dispose of any packaging
- SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES - PLEASE STAY TWO METRES APART WHEN ON THE COURSE and ONE METRE PLUS WHEN IN THE CLUBHOUSE OR ON THE PATIO
All members of staff, have full authority and responsibility to ensure that the consumption of food and drinks is carried out within the acceptable COVID-19 Guidelines from the Government, and in line with the terms above. If you do not follow the guidelines you may be asked to leave the facility. A full set of guidelines and terms of play are available on our website.
If we are designated as a Tier 2 or Tier 3 Area, then the bar will unfortunately be closed
Thank You for your co-operation.