Play Safe Stay Safe - golf guidelines
Advice and Information before returning to Golf
To enable you to play golf at The South Buckinghamshire Golf Course we would like to pass on some tips and advice to our golfers:
- Do not play golf if you feel sick, or are within the 7 or 14-day period of self-isolation due to COVID-19
- Please ensure you follow government rules on self-isolation if returning from a Country that is not within the Common Travel Area - please see the following website for up to date information:Coronavirus (COVID-19): travel corridors
- All staff can ask a golfer to leave the site if that person is known to have ignored the isolation rules, therefore please follow the guidelines and do not put others at risk
- It is recommended that you do not play golf if you have received notification from the NHS strongly advising that you should be self-isolating due to your age and/or health conditions
- If you have received this letter from the NHS and wish to ignore this advice, then a letter to the General Manager stating this will be required, before you can play
- Wash your hands thoroughly before you leave home, and bring sanitizer with you, and use it before you start playing and at the end of the game
- If you are driving to the course, please park sensibly within a parking bay
- Please DO NOT congregate in the car park before or after play, and arrive no more than 20 minutes before your booked tee time
- Avoid handshakes on meeting your playing partner and at the end of the game
- The practice green, is now available, and you can practice for 10 minutes before your tee time, with up to four people allowed on the area at any one time.
- Please report into the club shop and pay for your round - contactless payment is preferred, and cash will not be accepted
- A limited selection of soft drinks is available from the golf shop, or you can bring your own. The bar is now closed, and we will only be offering a takeaway service for tea, coffee, hot chocolate, soup and cold drinks.
- The bins on the course are now available, however, the ball washers remain covered up, as per Golf England guidelines, as does the bell on the 18th